Thursday, April 19, 2012

Spring Break Twenty Twelve!

Although I felt I just might not make it, we finally did! Spring Break arrived and Aubrey and I made it to Louisiana.  

Is it Spring Break here? Of course not.  So we have jumped right into the {small town} "hustle and bustle." 

Do I mind? Of course not! We've been making the rounds and visiting until we crash.  

We have broken in the big-girl car seat and the portable crib this time! We are staying with my parents [Fancy and Juan].  Who's spoiled rotten? This little sweetie-cake on my hip... We have played and laughed and talked and sung and danced and crawled and stood and walked around and loved every minute of it.  Play me another song, Juan...


We have gone to Penny and Papa's house, too.  We checked out Penny's new landscaping projects, played with the dogs, rocked on the patio, crawled laps around the open floor layout, walked behind the walk behind and ridden on it, too.  Aubrey got to eat in the high chair that was Papa's (her great-grandfather's) and play with the dolls and rocking baby bed that were my mom and Aunt Martha's.  The player-piano isn't working, but Aubrey tickled the ivories anyway! 





We've been to my high school to visit Fancy (and ALL the rest of the staff).  Special shout out to my Spartans! We've also been to visit Nor, and she was so happy to see Aubrey. She just lit up! We played with Uncle Will.  Aubrey loves Uncle Will.

We still have many more to visit, but we are especially looking forward to a special upcoming play date...Aubrey and I get to visit with Sara, Luke & Jacob and Brittany & Shelby! Aubrey can't wait to meet Shelby!  Happy Spring Break to all and to all a good nap:)
  





[Spring Break] [Home] [Family] [Friends]
these things make me merry!

Morgan



No comments:

Post a Comment