Thursday, April 26, 2012

Pinterest

Yes, Pinterest.  Yes, I'm addicted.  Could I waste anymore time? Not enjoyably!! 


For those not so savvy, Pinterest is like an online bulletin board.  You can "pin" ideas you like to share with others.  You can scroll through others' "pins" and "repin" what you want to save onto your own boards.  I love flipping through and being able to save ideas without having to bookmark and save through the history.  Everything is saved all on my little account waiting for me on my phone.  

I've always been annoyed by bulletin boards because I would fill it up, and then what? Pinterest is infinite.  People are constantly pinning ideas.  I pin ideas for school, my dream house, decorations, Aubrey, holidays, crafts, style...you name it.

My students' Mother's Day presents are what I lovingly refer to as As Seen On Pinterest, and everyone LOVES them.  So cute!


What's better than finding cuter ideas and more efficient methods for what you already do (or have to do)? Party planning, gifts, cleaning, organizing et cetera, et cetera, et cetera...

[Pinterest] [Great Ideas] [Down Time]
these things make me merry!

Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment